To apply for grade 1-11, please follow the steps below:
1. Register by completing the following form to attend the “Coffee with the Dean” on the following dates:
Click here to see the form to schedule an appointment:
*** If it is not possible to attend these talks, please contact us:
Christine Taunton Engelctaunton@csma.edu.co
2. Once your request is received, we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
3. Appointment in person. This is where we start the admission process (cost $150,000 pesos).
4. Delivery of documents:
- Completed admission form
- 1 photo
- Completed form from the current school
- Copy of birth certificate
- Marks report
- Letter from previous school stating that no fees are outstanding
5. Interview with parents and entrance exams.
6. Delivery of results (3 business days) and feedback to parents (in person).
7. Once the acceptance of the student is confirmed, the parents have 5 working days to pay the pre-registration fee.