Our oral care programme has been running successfully for more than 19 years with a mandate to achieve the following:
- Introduce children to dental care.
- Maintain the oral health of the children through every school stage.
- Periodically check the plaque buildup that causes so many diseases in children and adolescents.
- Encourage habits of proper oral hygiene and nutrition.
Advantages of the programme:
- Saves time and money on periodic dental checks and treatments.
- Empowers children to learn about their own bodies and self-care.
- For the youngest patients or patients who enter the programme for the first time, a complete clinical history and diagnosis will be made available to parents.
The programme offers annual coverage.
- For the youngest patients or patients who enter the Mateísta Sano for the first time, a complete clinical history and diagnosis will be made.
- There are three checks per year where the following will be done:
- Brush control
- The teaching of oral hygiene
- Fluoride application
- Necessary fillings
- Guidance in the process of changing from temporary to permanent dentures.